Thursday, March 3, 2011

If i burn 1500 calories a week just on exercise equipment, how much will i loose?

I burn around 1500 a week with my training, my 1500 sometimes fewer calories per day. In the house most of the day as a stay at home mom, but I'm always n around with the kids. So if I burn 1500 only sport I would lose 2 pounds a week? burn calories even including all the other sick to do normal things in everyday life. Thanks. Only through - no. With daily exercise and running around (and homework), it is very likely. Try to walk short distances and take Drivin. one pound is 3500 cal. They would burn as a half pound a week, a woman needs 2000 calories per day, so if you reduce your calorie intake to 1500 per day, you will lose weight. Combine that with exercise and you will lose more weight. Note that the slower you lose weight, the longer it takes to return to. Weigh yourself once a week to see at once and you will, as always, you will lose weight. You need to burn 3600 calories per pound of fat would be about 1,500 extra calories 5 oz! 700 extra calories burned per day, which takes most of the hour would be 1 pound a week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment