Sunday, February 6, 2011

Exercise Equipment?

I aerobics, music now to lose weight. I'm tired of it. So I think some sports equipment like a stationary bike. What type of training equipment should I buy? I am a young woman and I'm used to exercise and I am losing weight. I need something for the heart. I do not have much room in my house and I need something not too expensive. Thanks in advance for your time. Hi, I like elliptical trainers and treadmills, because they give you the best cardio workout and burn more calories. Some treadmills fold the extra space if necessary. Hope it helps. See following pages for buying advice and other guidance. Good luck! - Mike I lost a lot of weight on a TreadClimber. Bowflex TreadClimber TC5000 I. It was quite expensive, but they had a financial plan. You can get a good used in less than a new one. But training to burn calories like crazy. It's like a cross between a treadmill and a stairstepper. Good Luck Training can be expensive, but you pay for quality suggest that to save enough to buy a very good (which costs a bit) instead of going for a low price, but as of low quality and do not meet the objective . Believe me, if you buy for example, the cost of a treadmill under $ 200, you'll be disappointed, because some things might give in and break my down.While expects to save up, why not start your cardio routine that plays' do exercises like jumping rope (just a jump rope), swimming (one bathroom), jogging / running / / go (just a couple of cross trainers for this purpose), jumping on a trampoline.? They are excellent cardio exercises, test. By the way, if you buy a treadmill, here are buying reference guide to what http://www.perfect-body-toning.com/buy-treadmill.html fitness equipment for home buying is might want to check how and why here: http://www.p

0 comments:

Post a Comment