Tuesday, February 8, 2011

exercise equipment?

Hi, I started walking on the treadmill, my 40 minutes tonight. Run for 10 minutes and 30 minutes of fast and slow spin. I like getting a second sports, so that I can make what I do every day. My main goal is to lose weight. I'm 200 pounds, 5.10 height. What devices do you think it is worth buying? I do not want to spend a lot of money. Thanks to an elliptical machine, I use it in the gym and I wish it was what I had at home instead of a treadmill I bought a Gazelle recently and really enjoy it bought. They start at about $ 90 for the basic model. Try reading this article http://beginner-fitness-tips.blogspot.com/2008/01/fitness-tip-3-best-bodyweight-exercises.html on bodyweight exercises. You can see good results without equipment with proper diet and exercises. A coach can be a valuable investment. Get one that is of good quality, says in price between $ 300 - $ 500 An exercise ball is a good choice - it's cheap and helps a great deal of weight and weight training with dumbbells, cheap and very effective in stimulating muscle growth. Here is a clearer idea of exercise equipment: http://www.perfect-body-toning.com/home-gym-exercise-equipment.html.

0 comments:

Post a Comment