Wednesday, February 16, 2011

How do you tone your hamstrings without going to the gym or exercise equipment?

Is there anything I can do to tone my hamstring muscles without going to the gym or use exercise equipment? My legs are toned, but I work on my hamstrings a little more. You can not afford to go to a gym, and the purchase of equipment is out of question. Any help here? I think you should try P90X. It's the best there is. You do not need a gym. The company is a beach body. There is a DVD of 13 and 90-day program. Do not waste your money on these devices that take up space. P90X or madness. DVD trust me you'll thank me. It's the best note. Quick results Tendons are very difficult to train without equipment. All I can think of is to keep something heavy, bend your hips as you can go (as if trying to touch your toes). Basically, a dead weight with his legs stiff, while only the use of hips and back not so sorry about your limitations is very difficult. I know it is a blow to the kind of weight hamstring hamstring curls, or body weight exercises youtube I saw a couple of weeks ago, I did not know there was a hamstring exercise body weight and then. The best way to target the hamstrings, gluten-ham increases with feet anchored to something heavy like a bed. You can also try to stiff leg deadlift, hip throws (plus Single Leg version), and reverse the outcome that you select the ham. And why not try the usual stiff leg dead lifts with weights, with some homemade weights. Just stick a couple of books in a bag or something heavy over your house .

0 comments:

Post a Comment