Friday, February 18, 2011

How can I stay fit and healthy if I can't afford a gym membership or my own exercise equipment?

I would like to know how I can stay fit and exercise all my muscles, though I do not have enough money for my bills and afford a gym membership. I can not afford to buy exercise equipment for my place, but I could not anyway because my studio is too small for fitness. On top of that I work at a desk job, so I do not get either no physical activity during my working hours. Please help me solve this problem, my mood seems to be deteriorating due to lack of exercise. I feel more and more how much I needed a type of education, because my physical health suffers and this affects my mental and emotional well-being. Thanks. I'm just like you. I thought I was a little exercise video or something. Lesuire long walks, lifting boxes at the supermarket when you kick rocks or something that runs. play basketball volleyball run for exercise and the work of a nursury Run or walk - it is free.Just need good shoes. Without equipment, you can push-ups, lunges, squats, crunches, triceps and dumbbells are not very expensive and large extra weighted exercises. I am a fitness fanatic himself, who is in a similar situation some time ago. I realized I was sold on the best equipment is my own body. They are twice the result considering lifting their own body wieght of different variations of push-ups and other excersise Raise your body in different wieght more natural position, power and strengthen your mind and body awareness that there are two times higher before recommending how the gym. But I guarauntee after finishing this way forever, if not only gymnastics, the results show in elite gymnastics This calistenthics (push-ups, sit-ups, 8-count body builders, and circuit training) have push-up in a minute. Then sit-ups 1 min. Then 1min. etc.just puppets select some exercises and do them one by one. You can whicw chairs for dips are also good for the back arm and chest local rec centers. You can train the body weight. Also get a set of dumbbells. The guy with the handle and the plates are very inexpensive. And they take up almost no space at all. There are lots of exercises you can spare equiptment, pushups, sit-ups, lunges, squats, ect If you are trying to find a cardio workout or a race, you only need comfortable shoes for it. This may sound silly, but you Yoga is a great way to stay healthy and is also for men, a dull and video stop anywhere from 20.00 to 200.00 dollars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment