Saturday, February 12, 2011

What's the safest home exercise equipment for the house that is safe when you have a very sneaky Toddler?

So I decided to buy a bike or treadmill, but I have no idea of what would be best to have a child 2 years and have a good workout, Please help, Thanks in advance, any suggestion on any other exercise equipment is welcome, then, tho in their thoughts, thanks again in advance. I'm all yours. Have you ever heard of this site? www.fitmomsinmotion.com understand your concern, I've heard of children who get their fingers on the treadmill, etc. I do not know what time the child is similar, but it is possible for your routine, then a nap is a thought . Another option is to exercise with your child without the right tools, such as walking, standing by the music and dance in the living room with him. As for the other piece of material is very good elliptical machine. I hope I helped you with ideas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment