Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What are ways to exercise without equipment?

I'm trying to lose weight. I have only 15 years and it is difficult for me to go to a gym or buy exercise equipment to exercise at home. The only thing that really keeps me going on a diet is exercise, because I know it's hard to lose weight without exercise. Can anyone help? A. No diet. 2. What to do in physical education classes ?!?!? One way to help my career. When I started driving around the block days Fwd. And in the end I was very happy to run that distance. After the week I came around a larger space. Cycling can help! Or dance! dance mat games often have a way to increase, or just pretend you're a super diva of dance, dance and jump and jump wherever you go! Fleeing from the police. Just kidding. And abs. You do not need anything beyond the physical space. Running is good too. We will go to run - but you can join a martial art - that will teach you in excellent physical condition and if you can warm up as starjumps, pressups etc, and then spreads to go running - at large form and requires no equipment Try going for a walk. I know a lot of people who have lost weight, trying to walk every day for about a mile or two, if you can work until you are well. You can try jogging or running if you like, but the people running or jogging as an exercise are no longer willing to close a program or routine to lose weight. However, a new note, be sure to drink plenty of water every day! Helps you lose weight. In fact, it is easier to lose weight, change your diet. But if you want to work at home - try to get a hold of a fitness DVD. There are lots of different types: Pilates or yoga if you do not do cardio or you can try something like kick boxing? Other than that - looking for a simple exercise plan on Google and do the regular push-ups, crunches, leg lifts, etc. Whatever fits your personality. I like Denise Austin workout. I regularly use their videos. Many of them have either no equipment or just a few hand weights or tubing. Even if you just move to a good 20-30 minutes per day instead of doing some marching, running or dancing, it's good exercise! and you do not need special equipment to do. I have also lately I like fruit and yogurt smoothies in the blender with some ice cubes in. They are quite filling and discovered the subject better than soda. Good luck! You can do it, I know you can. Be reasonable about it. There are lots of different types: Pilates or yoga if you do not do cardio or you can try something like kick boxing? Other than that - looking for a simple exercise plan on Google and do the regular push-ups, crunches, leg lifts, etc. Whatever fits your personality. I like Denise Austin workout. I regularly use their videos. Many of them have either no equipment or just a few hand weights or tubing. Even if you just move to a good 20-30 minutes per day instead of doing some marching, running or dancing, it's good exercise! and you do not need special equipment to do. I have also lately I like fruit and yogurt smoothies in the blender with some ice cubes in. They are quite filling and discovered the subject better than soda. Good luck! You can do it, I know you can. Be reasonable about it. There are lots of different types: Pilates or yoga if you do not do cardio or you can try something like kick boxing? Other than that - looking for a simple exercise plan on Google and do the regular push-ups, crunches, leg lifts, etc. Whatever fits your personality. I like Denise Austin workout. I regularly use their videos. Many of them have either no equipment or just a few hand weights or tubing. Even if you just move to a good 20-30 minutes per day instead of doing some marching, running or dancing, it's good exercise! and you do not need special equipment to do. I have also lately I like fruit and yogurt smoothies in the blender with some ice cubes in. They are quite filling and discovered the subject better than soda. Good luck! You can do it, I know you can. Be reasonable about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment