Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What exercise equipment would be good for this?

I want to buy gym equipment for my house. I have a little room to consider that can not be too large. I do not want a car seat, but I want to lose the cardio thing w / her belly, abdomen, thighs, ass.basically want my body to be great for a swimsuit. lol. Obviously I do not want something expensive. In fact, I was thinking of doing something for the Amazon or Craigslist or soemthing THANKS! The best piece of equiptment you may have is the elliptical machine, works hard and all at once. How about a mini trampoline? Sufficiently small E 'and can do great cardio workout on it. Actually exercises jumping on a trampoline one of the best cardio you can do more - it speeds up your heart rate (for example, you work your heart muscles to make them strong and fit, he can pump blood efficiently heart, which reduces your risk of heart disease and stroke), hike up your metabolism so you burn them to a better position excess fat from the whole body weight (fat) What's left to lose it moves the lymphatic system to flow freely as to remove your poison and wastes.A good quality trampoline should cost you less than $ 200-00. Here's a guide on how to jump on a trampoline for maximum results: http://www.perfect-body-toning.com/trampoline-exercises.html mini tramps is a fantastic proposal, if you work in that area body text ( ! since you have space) m anyway.I But "no expert, but I know where to find a Check it out:. http://www.liveperson.c com /? Banid = 47 083 live human being is a website where you can really live interviews experts on a number of important questions, and get very useful advice and tips, of course, is a fitness center, and they have helped so many people, including myself, why I 'm part of a team spread the word! Give live person a chance and let me know what you think! Do not sit, not even a rowing machine to the best of what you want. Maybe you should consider .

0 comments:

Post a Comment